This tutorial will show you where you can find your Client ID values for Live and Sandbox PayPal account for the Express Checkout Plugin.
- Log into your PayPal developer account and click on the ‘My Apps and Credentials‘ menu.
- Click on the ‘Create App‘ button in the ‘Sandbox‘ tab.
- Give the app a meaningful name so you will remember its intended use and then click the ‘Create App‘ button. You should now be able to see your sandbox client ID. Copy and paste this ID from your PayPal account into the settings menu of the WP Express Checkout Plugin.
- You will now need to toggle to the ‘live‘ my apps and credentials tab to complete the same steps to create a ‘Live Client ID‘.
- Once you have your ‘Live Client ID‘ make sure you copy and paste it into the appropriate field in the WP Express Checkout plugin’s settings menu.