Forum Replies Created
We have updated the following documentation for getting the Client ID and Secret keys. Can you please go through it one more time and enter the new API credentials for both live and sandbox and then save it:
Are you using the subscriptions addon? Let me make sure if you are using the subscription addon or not because for that, you need to do a few more stuff to switch things over since the subscription plans are created in the account. So if you have older subscription products, those will need to be re-created after you plug in the new API keys. Also, the webhook needs to be deleted and re-done from the subscriptions settings menu of the plugin.
Which hook is it? Please copy and paste the hook so I can look it up in the code.
Also make sure to create NEW subscription product after you change your API keys. You can’t use the subscriptions of your old account using the new API keys that you have entered.
For Security reasons, PayPal won’t let you create the subscription products using one account then switch to a different account. So make sure to delete the existing subscription products that you created with the old API keys. Then create NEW subscription products after you enter NEW API keys.
You can delete and create products from the “Products” menu of the plugin,
Hi, This is related to the PayPal account/API key (it’s not an issue within the plugin). With that said, few things to check:
1) PayPal doesn’t support the express checkout API in all countries. So you need to make sure that you are using a PayPal account that supports it. Before switching to a new account, did you verify with PayPal that they support express checkout for the country that the new account is in?
2) If you plug in the API values of the account you were using before, does it work fine?
3) Did you crate a NEW app this this new account and get BOTH the live and sandbox keys?
Make sure to plug in ALL the keys (both the live and sandbox keys). Sometimes users only plug in the sandbox keys then they try to use live mode and that will produce an error.
4) Are you using live mode or sandbox mode? Do you have the “Live Mode” checkbox check in the settings menu of the plugin?
Paypal’s sandbox servers can sometimes have issues. They can take a few days to sort it out and in the meantime you will think that your API keys are wrong. So best to try a transaction in Live mode using a $1 product.
5) Do you have any page or database caching on this site? Does your hosting provider use caching? It is very important that the OLD API key values are not being cached by your server. Contact your hosting provider and request to empty all cache so the new values can take effect for sure.September 23, 2021 at 11:02 pm in reply to: WP Express Checkout Subscriptions Addon does not work with Simple Membership #646
This should be resolved now. Please do a new test and let us know if you are still having the issue.September 20, 2021 at 11:54 pm in reply to: WP Express Checkout Subscriptions Addon does not work with Simple Membership #628
I have replied to the email that you have sent to us. Then I will be able to check the settings and other logs in-depth to find clues as to what could be happening on this site.September 20, 2021 at 2:02 pm in reply to: WP Express Checkout Subscriptions Addon does not work with Simple Membership #625
Hi, Does it happen with one time payment also or only with subscription payment?
Do you have the debug logging feature enabled in the plugin? If not, please enable the debug logging feature so we can see if the plugin is processing everything after the transaction or if something is failing: